Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere (Season 2)
Taking advantage of the opportunity that the Mikawa Conflict provides, Tori and his comrades attempt to rescue Horizon from the Testament Union. But even as the Floating City Musashi speeds towards its next destination, the Floating Island England, Tres España is preparing its own armada for war against the British Islanders. Now, as the quest of Horizon’s emotions builds to its climax, Tori’s new battle is about to begin in the land ruled by the Fairy Queen! The reenactment of the history described in the mysterious Testament continues as the secret of the Armor of Deadly Sins is unleashed in the spectacular second season of Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere!
EpisodesExpand / Collapse All
- 1: Members of the Vermillion Grounds Guest
- Tori is still naked, and the battle between Tres Espana and Europe rages on!
- 2: Herald on the Stage Guest
- Since the cargo ship has crashed upon England’s soil, the fighting is put on hold until a treaty can be drawn up.
- 3: Those Descending to the Surface Guest
- Musashi‘s Shirojiro Bertoni is negotiating with England’s Charles Howard over the upcoming joint school event. The residents look on as a vicious squabble between two skilled treasurers occurs.
- 4: Ruler of the Theater Guest
- Musashi prepares for the upcoming school event as Tres España makes their appearance.
- 5: The Hunting Ground's Humanitarians Guest
- Horizon and Tori discuss the terms of their upcoming date. In other parts of the world, the "exhibition" fights have started against England and Musashi.
- 6: The Man and Woman in the Plaza Guest
- Some members of the Musashi faction have turned up missing after the exhibition fights begin to die down. What's worse, Bloody Double Mary finally makes her appearance.
- 7: Storyteller in the Hall Guest
- The fighting has ended as the political battle begins. Musashi has a few tricks in queue, but an unannounced party may ruin everything.
- 8: The Decision Maker on High Guest
- With all the groups butting in, Musashi is forced to think quickly. If accepted, the new plan will offer them a chance to see behind the curtain and into the apocalypse.
- 9: One Parting Under the Night Sky Guest
- Mushashi’s intent to be a mercenary for England is derailed by Tenzo Clothunit’s resignation
- 10: Howler at the Theatre Guest
- Two writers clash over Shakespeare’s work as the students work together for Tenzo to make it to his date.
- 11: Successful Candidate in the Flower Garden Guest
- Tenzo battles the Fairy Queen for Mary’s life; meanwhile, the Inadequate HQ must overcome Spain’s barrage attack or they will lose the war.
- 12: Where the One Scarred by Swords Belongs Guest
- The battle is heating up with the Gods of War and the baseball team pressing Musashi. With the help of non-combative students, Musashi plans to turn the war around.
- 13: The Greedy Ones who Cross Borders Guest
- Spain and Musashi are going for broke with Spain gaining the upper hand. But when England relinquishes its Armor of Deadly Sins, Musashi finally gains the upper hand.