Taichi, Himeko, Yoshifumi, Yui and Iori are all members of the Cultural Study group. Normal school life come to a halt one day when their personalities and bodies inexplicably begin to switch! After the initial shock and chaos of body swapping, everyone begins to learn what it is like seeing the world through each others’ eyes in Kokoro Connect!
EpisodesExpand / Collapse All
- 1: A Story That Had Already Begun Before Anyone Realized It Guest
- Since club participation is required in their school, Yui, Iori, Himeko, Taichi, and Aoki choose to join the Student Cultural Society. They begin to get to know each other…a little too well! Yui and Aoki claim to have swapped bodies!
- 2: Some Fascinating Humans Guest
- The Student Cultural Society experiences problems of an out-of-body sort….and it’s getting worse! The group is at an absolute loss until a mysterious figure explains everything…..well, almost everything!
- 3: Jobber and Low Blow Guest
- As the body switching becomes more common place, the Student Cultural Society members become more adventurous with each other’s body.
- 4: Twin Feelings Guest
- Inaban is not well, and she has been hiding it from the group. Taichi, who has literally walked in her shoes…and body for that matter…has felt her physical pain and is determined to help her.
- 5: A Confession and Death… Guest
- Heartseed has grown bored with the group. For a change of pace, he takes over Iori’s body and jumps off a bridge.
- 6: A Story That Continued Before Anyone Realized It Guest
- After weeks of blissful silence, the members of the group have started hearing voices, and once again their peace has been shattered.
- 7: Falling Apart Guest
- Acting on your desires can be nice. But when members of the Student Council do so, momentary pleasure might cause permanent damage.
- 8: And Then There Were None Guest
- The quarrels between club members is causing a mighty rift to form between them all until they receive some surprisingly good advice from an unlikely source. All the infighting between the club members is beginning the boil over.
- 9: Can't Stop Can't Stop Can't Stop Guest
- Inaba is the only member of the group who can't seem to be honest about her desires.
- 10: Putting Into Words Guest
- Heartseed's warning that he will make things interesting begins to come to fruition. To avoid becoming a cautionary tale, Inaba and Iori vow to leave someone crying.
- 11: A Story that Began As We Realized It Guest
- Heartseed's absence has allowed the group to enjoy some time off; but Taichi soon receives a visitor who will stir up new troubles.
- 12: Into a Snowy City Guest
- While Kiriyama deals with a friend from the best and the promise she can’t remember. Aoki must decide who he really loves.
- 13: As Long As The Five of Us Are Together Guest
- Everyone pays the price for Taichi's mistake. Later, Iori receives a call from her mother, and the team sets out to help.