Ro-Kyu-Bu ~ Fast Break!
When his high school's basketball team is suspended for the season, Subaru Hasegawa refuses to just sit and warm the bench. Blocked by this bad luck, Subaru thinks he has found his opening when he is offered the coaching position of an elementary school girls’ club. However, it looks like Subaru's slam-dunk is just a brick when he finds that these pint-sized players hog more than just the ball- they get all of the attention! Can a superstar wannabe find true satisfaction while playing sixth man to a team of five girls?
EpisodesExpand / Collapse All
- 1: Here Comes An Elementary School Student! Yay! Yay! Yay! Guest
- After his team's basketball season is cut short, Subaru agrees (read: is forced by big sister) to help coach an elementary basketball team. Little does he know the surprise that's in store for him when he finally meets his new team!
- 2: A Little Girl's Wish Guest
- Subaru and Tomoka have a training session, and Subaru sees great potential in her. Will he keep on training this group of young girls, or will he leave them to their own devices?
- 3: The Pass That Leads to Tomorrow Guest
- There's not much time left before the girls have to play the boys basketball team to determine practice time in the gym. Subaru must have them ready by then, or the girl's basketball team will be disbanded.
- 4: Wish Upon a Subaru Guest
- The big game is here! Subaru may have some tricks up his sleeve, as the tired team begins to falter....
- 5: Making It Harder Guest
- Natsuhi is forced to play with the girl's team in a class basketball game. Unfortunately, Maho and Natsuhi don't quite see eye to eye about...anything. Subaru and Tomoka devise a plan to help them get along.
- 6: Metal Master Guest
- With the next game coming up, Natsuhi and Hinata disappear without a trace. The group goes out into the darkness to find them, only to see them training in the middle of the night.
- 7: In Love With Your Budding Flower Guest
- Pool lessons are here! Everyone is excited about jumping into the school's pool to relax and cool off...everyone except Airi, who absolutely dreads the thought! Subaru offers to help and soon learns the reason why Airi is afraid of water.
- 8: Stairway to Reincarnation Guest
- Aoi finally figures out Subaru's secret! Though she is fine with what he's doing, she is NOT okay with him skipping his study and class time to help Airi learn to swim. The only way to help him out is to get her friends to challenge the girls to help Subaru see that they can do it on their own.
- 9: Running Next to Freedom Guest
- The team debuts their new swim suits on a day at the beach.
- 10: Mihoshi’s Tragedy Guest
- Mihoshi falls ill on the way to the training facility. The team sets up camp and enjoys the great outdoors.
- 11: A Bridge for the Five of Them Guest
- The girls regroup and give team Suzuritani a run for their money in a riveting practice match.
- 12: My Dreams Are Your Dreams Guest
- The Keishin Academy girls pick up from the second quarter and play an amazing game. Their passion for basketball and maturity in skill is demonstrated to the very last second!