Yuki is anything but social. Shy and completely inept when it comes to male or female relationships, he suddenly finds himself on a fishing trip with three other boys he barely knows. Each new friend has a strange quirk, one that makes them stand out over the rest, but while they fish, they're in another world. There are lots of different kinds of fish stories, from the “ones that got away” to the “best catches ever,” but whichever way the currents of life take them, for four young men, this trip may turn out to be the biggest whopper ever in Tsuritama!
EpisodesExpand / Collapse All
- 1: Panicked Fishing Guest
- A new kid, an alien, and a fishing prince. Three unlikely friends brought together in an unusual place: the makings of an unforgettable summer and possibly a world saving adventure await!
- 2: The Frustrating Uni Knot Guest
- Haru, Yuki, and Natsuki just can't seem to see eye to eye on anything. As their problems continue, Yuki decides to quit helping Haru, only to awaken on a roof of a building staring down the barrel of a new water gun.
- 3: Lonely Casting Guest
- In order to fish in the ocean, both Haru and Yuki mest learn the "Enoshima Bowl" technique. Keito heads to the hospital for a checkup, and a worried Yuki locks himself in his room.
- 4: Angry Landing Guest
- Haru, Yuki, and Natuski have begun growing more familiar with each other as each day of fishing passes. Things seem to be running smoothly until a certain someone uses a water gun after promising not to.
- 5: Discouraged Jerking Guest
- The fishing lessons have progressed, and Summer is on the way. Yuki decides that it is the right time to get his own fishing pole, but what he wants isn't going to happen with the money he has.
- 6: Horrified Splash Guest
- Upon Keito’s release from the hospital, Yuki wants to surprise her with a fresh tuna. The boys journey to a forbidden area of ocean in quest of Keito’s favorite fish.
- 7: Painful Countdown Guest
- Yuki acquires his own equipment, and his love for fishing grows; meanwhile, Haru develops a disdain for the sport, and Natsuki’s birthday approaches.
- 8: Joyous Fighting Guest
- Koko and Haru are confronted with the question of why they are here, and the search for Sakura continues.
- 9: Striking Underwater Guest
- Martial law is declared in Enoshima, and Haru and JFX are being hunted. After Koko’s failed attempt to stop JFX, Haru takes matters into his own hands and becomes a hero.
- 10: Our Tackle Guest
- Despite the overwhelming apprehension everyone is experiencing, Yuki heads back to Enoshima. When JFX becomes military commander, everyone’s worst fears are realized.
- 11: Legend of the Big Fish Guest
- Duck loses its fleet and its last resort is to launch missiles. While Yuki tries to convince them to do no such thing, he and his friends must also fish for their lives!
- 12: Goodbye Fishing Guest
- The legendary lure is finally found. The race is on to stop DUCK from firing the missiles.