* Give us a short summary of the problem you are experiencing with the Online Player.
* Did this just start happening, has it been going on for a while or is it a problem that came back after being fixed?
* Affected Show Title(s) - is it happening to a particular show, certain shows or everything
* Affected Episode Number(s) - is it happening to a particular episode, certain episodes or all episodes
* Affected Language Version - if the show is Dual Language, is it the dubbed, dubbed or both versions that are affected
* Affected Video Format - is it the SD, HD or both versions that are affected
* What Operating System are you using? Which version is it? (Windows Vista, Mac 10.4, etc)
* What Browser are you using? Which version is it? (Chrome, Internet Explorer 7, FireFox 3.6, etc)
* Is it happening in just one Browser or multiple browsers?
* Is your Flash Player/Plugin up to date?
I'm liking Clannad season 1, but everytime I watch it, the player keeps on freezing. Also, the scenes stops moving while I hear the dialogue (watching it subbed now) which forces me to rewind in almost every episode. I'm on episode 17. I wonder if it's because I signed up a one-month subscription--meaning that it's almost over.
It started happening about a few weeks ago. At first, it was tolerable, but again, gotten really annoying. Episode 17 freezes and stops more than it should.