I thought I'd start off the holiday weekend with another game. This one will be a “titles” game, but with a little twist.
1. One title per post.
2. Title may be from any type of anime or manga, but must be a title, and just to keep things clean, no 18+ titles, please.
3. English or Japanese is acceptable. (example - Demon King Daimao or Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao)
4. Now for the twist: The next post must start with the last letter of the previous post. (example – the post “InuYasha” ends in “A”, so the following post could be “Air Gear” causing the next post to begin with “R”)
5. Titles that end in a number, such as “Samurai 7” would use the spelling of the number, so in this case it would be "seven", making the next post begin with “N”.
6. The same rule would apply to a title beginning with a number such as “009-1” – in this case, it would be considered a “Z” for “zero”.
7. We will end up repeating again when we get letters with few possibilities, which will be fine of course.
What if one can find a title that starts with that same last number from the previous post, in this case 8? Could we use that too.
Nope. Sorry, it has to be used as a letter.
Are there any rules pertaining to the preposition "the" as the first word of a title?
I'd like to keep things interesting and disregard "the" if no one has any objections.
What happens if you have a simul-post like above?
If two people post for the same letter at the same time, the first post stands. The second one should be nice and change theirs.
Here is your first title:
Now the next title must begin with “T” - Enjoy and have fun!