I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I have an iPad 1 (version 5.1) and am trying to watch Modern Magic Made Simple via the App. However, I click on the first episode and it says "Media Missing - The content URL for this episode is missing. Please check your internet connection and try again." It is different if I click on any of the other episodes. Instead, the others would say "Coming Soon - This video has not been released yet." I went to the website with my iPad and am able to click on the show and it will display. Upon that, I also noticed that the website has listed 13 episodes while the App listed only 9 episodes.
Now I am fully aware that I could just watch the series through Safari instead of the app but I think reporting this would be beneficial to the community.
Admin is out of the office today, but I'll forward this on to them.
1) What kind of device: iPad, iPhone, iTouch,
2) Version of device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,
3) iOS Version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2,
4) Connection type: 3G, WiFi,
5) Are you using the App or Safari?
6) Name of show and episode number (if an episode won't load)
7) Describe the problem you are experiencing
1&2) iPhone 3GS and desktop computer
3) iOS 4.3.5 and Windows XP Professional 32-bit
4) Wi-Fi & hard-wired
5) On the iPhone, App and on the computer, Google Chrome 17.0.963.83 m
6) All Premium shows
7) My iPhone shows properly that I am a Premium member; but the computer refuses to acknowledge that, claiming that I am only Registered. I would really like to watch my shows on my 24-inch ASUS monitor instead of the dinky iPhone screen.
5) Most shows, happenes more often than not. lastest shows were Rah Xephon ep 6 and 7
6) I believe the ipad is using quicktime to play streaming video
May have already been brought up, but I'll be watching the show and the video suddenly blacks out but audio continues. have to rewind 30 seconds once or twice (sometimes more) for the video to kick back in.
My guess is this is a streaming buffer underrun/codec problem with quicktime as it is not user adjustable on the ipad. My assumption is a buffer underrun is causing the video loss. Once this happens the device cant seem to pick up the video part of the codec without rewinding or restarting the video. I've seen this happen on my computer occasionally when the buffer underruns or when running certain codecs.
I will try to keep an eye on the buffer and report back if I can confirm.
2. 2nd Gen
3. OS 5.1
4. WiFi and 3G/4G
5. All tested shows
6. I'm sure it might be the same issue as the previous poster. However I have also noticed that when I've been starting up the app it says that it can't connect to the anime network app service. I have also been unable to stream from the website for longer then 20 seconds. Also most of the time I need to restart the stream fresh and fast forward to where I left off (making sure not to release it too soon until I see video).
1) ipad 2
2) ipad 2
6) not an episode issue
7) see quote
1) What kind of device: iPod Touch
2) Version of device: this is an iPod
3) iOS Version: 5.0.1
4) Connection type: Wifi
5) Are you using the App or Safari?: App
6) Name of show and episode number (if an episode won't load): shows do load but its not the problem i have
7) Describe the problem you are experiencing:
-I opened the app in the ipod, i sign in and it said :"an error occured when trying to sign in. Please try again alter. (unknown error.)"
We just implemented a fix in the API that should clear this issue up. Can you guys try logging in again? There is no need to update or reinstall the app, just make sure that it is closed (not already running in the background) before you launch it again.
Let me know if it works or if anyone is still encountering issues signing into your accounts.
I had this app for like 3 months. Even though I always get the same results with black screens and and never-ending loading startups, I wait for you guys to update the app!
Please PLEASE fix this problem because this is like the only anime app that's free and can have a lotta potential.
2) iPhone 4
3) iOS 5.1
6) He Is My Master ep 1 (several tries)
7) I either get the video with no sound or I get just a black screen, even though the progress bar keeps moving. The episode will play from Safari, but I was really hoping to use this app for easier navigation and watching of AN's anime. I don't think I'm the only one having issues with this, as evidenced by the ratings on the app. I got this app last week and have tried re-installing it.
1) What kind of device: iPhone
2) Version of device: iPhone 4s
3) iOS Version: 5.1.1
4) Connection type: WiFi,
5) Are you using the App or Safari? app
6) Name of show and episode number (if an episode won't load) Persona4 episode 12
7) Describe the problem you are experiencing: says content for url is missing please check connection and try again.